1. Use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie is provided to you free of charge for your personal use subject to these Terms and Conditions. By using the website you agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. These Terms and Conditions govern your use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie and all services provided in connection with it. These terms and conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
We may change these Terms and Conditions from time to time and any changes will be notified to you via the e-mail address provided by you or via a suitable announcement on www.albatrossseafoods.ie . The changes will apply to the use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie after we have given notice. If you do not wish to accept the new Terms and Conditions you should not continue to use www.albatrossseafoods.ie If you continue to use www.albatrossseafoods.ie after the date on which the change comes into effect, your use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie indicates your agreement to be bound by the new Terms and Conditions.
3. Password and security
When you register to use www.albatrossseafoods.ie you will be asked to create a password. You must keep this password confidential and must not disclose it or share it with anyone. You will be responsible for all activities and orders that occur or are submitted under your password. If you know or suspect that someone else knows your password you should notify us by contacting Customer Services (see below for contact details) immediately. If Albatross seafoods has reason to believe that there is likely to be a breach of security or misuse of www.albatrossseafoods.ie we may require you to change your password or we may suspend your account in accordance with paragraph 6 below.
4. Excluded ServicesThe services provided by www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie do not include the provision of computer or other necessary equipment to access www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie. To use www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie you will require Internet connectivity and appropriate telecommunication links. We shall not be liable for any telephone or other costs that you may incur.
5. Intellectual propertyCopyright, trademarks, database and other intellectual property rights protect the content of www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie. You may retrieve and display the content of www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie on a computer screen, store such content in electronic form on disk (but not any server or other storage device connected to a network) or print one copy of such content for your own personal, non-commercial use, provided you keep intact all and any copyright and proprietary notices. You may not otherwise reproduce, modify, copy, publish, sell, republish, print, download, retransmit, repost, distribute, display or use for commercial purposes any portion of the materials or content on www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie without written permission from us.You may not use www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie’s name, logo, designs, product identifiers, slogans, trademarks, and service marks in any advertising, publicity, promotion, or other commercial manner without the prior written consent of www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie. No license is granted to you in these Terms and Conditions to use any trade mark of www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie.
6. Availability of www.albatrossseafoods.ie. We aim to provide the best possible service to you when using www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie, however we cannot guarantee that the site will be fault free or meet your requirements. If you come across any faults with the site, please let us know by emailing email@example.com and we will attempt to correct the fault as soon as we reasonably can. Your access to www.albatrossseafoods.ie may be occasionally restricted to allow for repairs, maintenance or the introduction of new facilities or services. www.albatrossseafoods.ie will attempt to restore the service as soon as reasonably possible.
7. Albatross Seafoods have a right to suspend or cancel your account immediately at our own reasonable discretion or if you breach any of your obligations under our terms and conditions. You can cancel this agreement at any time by informing us in writing. If you do so, you must stop using www.albatrossseafoods.ie . The suspension or cancellation of your registration and your right to use www.albatrossseafoods.ie shall not affect either party's rights or liabilities.
You may not use www.albatrossseafoods.ie for any of the following purposes:
1 Disseminating any unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, vulgar, obscene, or otherwise objectionable material;
2 Transmitting material that encourages conduct that constitutes a criminal offence, results in civil liability or otherwise breaches any relevant laws, regulations or code of practice;
3 Gaining unauthorised access to other computer systems;
4 Interfering with any other persons use or enjoyment of www.albatrossseafoods.ie
5 Breaching any laws concerning the use of public telecommunications networks;
6 Interfering or disrupting networks or web sites connected to www.albatrossseafoods.ie
7 Making, transmitting or storing electronic copies of materials protected by copyright without the permission of the owner;
8. Albatross Seafoods reserves the right to refuse to post material on www.albatrossseafoods.ie or to remove material already posted on the Site; You will indemnify us against all losses, liabilities, costs and expenses reasonably suffered or incurred by us, all damages awarded against us under any judgment by a court of competent jurisdiction and all settlements sums paid by us as a result of any settlement agreed by us arising out or in connection with: Any claim by any third party that the use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie Site by you is defamatory, offensive or abusive, or of an obscene or pornographic nature, or is illegal or constitutes a breach of any applicable law, regulation or code of practice; Any claim by any third party that the use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie by you infringes that third party's copyright or other intellectual property rights of whatever nature; and Any fines or penalties imposed by any regulatory, advertising or trading body or authority in connection with the use of www.albatrossseafoods.ie by you.
9. Albatross Seafoods liability
www.albatrossseafoods.ie is provided without any warranties or guarantees. You must bear the risks associated with the use of the Internet. wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie provides content from other Internet sites or resources and while Albatross Seafoods o ensure that material included on wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie is correct, reputable and of high quality, it cannot accept responsibility if this is not the case. Albatross Seafoods will not be responsible for any errors or omissions or for the results obtained from the use of such information or for any technical problems you may experience with wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie. If wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie is informed of any inaccuracies in the material on the Site we will attempt to correct the inaccuracies as soon as we reasonably can. In particular, we disclaim all liabilities in connection with the following:* Incompatibility of wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie with any of your equipment, software or telecommunications links technical problems including errors or interruptions of wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie* Unsuitability, unreliability or inaccuracy of wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie Site* Inadequacy of wwww.albatrossseafoods.ie site to meet your requirementsTo the full extent allowed by applicable law, you agree that we will not be liable to you/or any third party for any consequential or incidental damages (including but not limited to loss of revenue, loss of profits, loss of anticipated savings, wasted expenditure, loss of privacy and loss of data) or any other indirect, special or punitive damages whatsoever that arise out of or are related to www.wildatlanticdistillery.ie.Nothing in this paragraph applies to Albatross Seafoods liability in respect of products sold through the Online Store. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude Albatross Seafoods liability for personal injury or death caused by its negligence.Our acceptance of an order takes place on dispatch of the order, at which point the purchase contract will be made and you will be charged for your order.
10. Third Party Websites
We may for various reasons, including as a convenience to www.albatrossseafoods.ie customers, provide links to other web sites or material. www.albatrossseafoods.ie is not responsible for content on the Internet or World Wide Web pages external to their site.
11. Advertising and Sponsorship
We may at times have advertising or sponsorship on www.albatrossseafoods.ie
We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material. Advertisers and Sponsors are responsible for ensuring that material submitted for inclusion on www.albatrossseafoods.ie complies with relevant laws and codes. We will not be responsible for any error or inaccuracy in advertising and sponsorship material.
12. Applicable LawThese Terms and Conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and any disputes will be decided only by the Irish courts.
13. International Use
Moo.ie makes no promise that materials on www.albatrossseafoods.ie are appropriate or available for use in locations outside the Republic of Ireland, and accessing www.albatrossseafoods.ie from territories where its contents are illegal or unlawful is prohibited. If you choose to access this site from locations outside the Republic of Ireland, you do so on your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws.
14. Availability of productsIf for any reason beyond our reasonable control, we are unable to supply a particular item, we will not be liable to you. Please note that we will attempt to deliver substitute items should selected items be unavailable unless you request us not to do so.
15. Acceptance There will be no contract of any kind between you and us unless and until we actually dispatch the goods to you. Your order is an offer to buy from us. Nothing that we do or say will amount to any acceptance of that offer until we actually dispatch the goods to you. At any point up until then, we may decline to supply the goods to you without giving any reason. At the moment that the goods are dispatched (and not before), a contract will be made between you and us, and you will be charged for the goods.
16. Payment You can pay by any MasterCard or Visa credit card, or laser card. Your credit/laser card details will be encrypted to minimise the possibility of unauthorised access or disclosure. Authority for payment must be given at the time of placing your order. Our liability to you in connection with any order will not exceed the total price charged for the relevant items.
Delivery will be made to the address specified by you on the completed order form. Delivery day will be determined by our Delivery Policy or as agreed with you at the time of placing your order. Whilst we make every effort to deliver your goods on the agreed day, we will not be liable if we fail to do so due to circumstances beyond our control.
18. General Product Terms and ConditionsYou may not assign, sub-license or otherwise transfer any of your rights under these Terms and Conditions. If any provision of these Terms and Conditions is found to be invalid by any court having competent jurisdiction, in whole, or in part, the invalidity of that provision will not affect the validity of the remaining provisions of these Terms and Conditions, which shall remain in full force and effect. If you breach these Terms and Conditions and Albatross Seafoods ignores this, Albatross Seafoods will still be entitled to use its rights and remedies at a later date or in any other situation where you breach the Terms and Conditions.Albatross Seafoods shall not be responsible for any breach of these Terms and Conditions caused by circumstances beyond its control.